A publication fee is requested for the publications of papers accepted for the main research track, the workshops, and for the demonstration track. The fees are as follows:
- 200 Euros for the papers accepted for the main research track, and
- 100 Euros for the papers accepted for workshops, and for demonstration track.
The doctoral-consortium papers do not come with a publication fee.
In the payment system, it is necessary to indicate the details of one of the authors of the paper to which the fee refers, in order to match payments and papers. The indicated author will also be automatically registered for the conference. Therefore, it is NOT necessary for this author to separately register for the conference.
The payment deadline will be communicate by the chairs, along with the notification of acceptance.
Questions related to the publication-fee payment can be sent to email@example.com, preferably including “[Fee]” in the email’s subject.
Some information about the payment of the publication fee:
- The publication fee is not refundable.
- It is necessary to pay one distinct publication fee for each accepted paper
- All amounts include VAT.
- The part of registration form in Italian (see the picture) only applies for Italians, Italian companies, and Italian public administrations.
- If the invoice has to be issued to an office of the Italian Public Administration (e.g. a department of a university or research center), please fill in the registration form, select the payment “Bank Transfer” and, before proceeding with the payment, ask your administration to contact us at the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject: Registration Fee ICPM 2020.