The following options are available for registration:
- Regular All Days. It enables the registered participants to attend all days of the conference, from Monday to Thursday, including the workshop day on Monday.
- Student All Days. It enables the participants to attend all days of the conference, from Monday to Thursday, including the workshop day. This discounted rate only applies to Bachelor, Master and PhD students, who will be asked to provide proof of their regular student enrollment.
- Main Conference Days Only. It enables the participants to attend the days of the main-conference, from Tuesday to Thursday, i.e. excluding the workshop day.
- Industry Day Only. It gives access to the Industry Day on Wednesday (visit here for more details).
- Workshop Day Only. It enables to only participate on the workshop’s day.
Lunch and coffee breaks are included on the day(s) of the chosen option. The “All Days” alternatives (numbers 1 and 2 in the list above) also grant access to the welcome reception on Monday and the social dinner on Wednesday. The registrations for “Main Conference Only” and “Industry Day Only” include the access to the social dinner on Wednesday; the “Workshop Day Only” option allows participating to the welcome reception.
The table below illustrates the registration’s fee for the different options, which also depends on the date when the registration takes place:
|Until 31 Dec 2019||1 Jan 2020 – 15 Aug 2020 + Authors of Workshop and Demo Papers (see below)
||After 15 Aug 2020 and On Site|
|Regular All Days
|Student All Days
|Main Conference Days Only
|Industry Day Only
|Workshop Day Only||240||250||300|
Some information about the registrations:
- Prices include VAT.
- Registrations until 20 September 2020 will include the tickets for the social events of the respective days.
- Registrations after 20 September 2020, including those on site, will not include the tickets for the social events.
- Authors of workshop and demo papers can register at the rate “1 Jan – 15 Aug 2020” until 20 September 2020. Specific instructions to use this rate will be sent to the authors of accepted workshop or demo papers.
- The part of registration form in Italian (see the picture) only applies for Italians, Italian companies and public administrations.
- If the invoice has to be issued to an office of the Italian Public Administration (e.g. the department of your university or research center), please fill in the registration form, select the payment “Bank Transfer” and, before proceeding with the payment, ask your administration to contact us at the following address:
email@example.com, using the email subject: Registration Fee ICPM 2020