The Industry Day will take place on October, 7th.
The time below is CEST.
Introduction and Keynote Speaker (Wednesday, 7 October, 12.00h – 12.55h)
- 12.00 – 12.10: Mark Karremans (Gartner), Marcello La Rosa (University of Melbourne). Introduction to the Industry Day.
- 12.10 – 12.55: Lars Reinkemeyer (Siemens). Process Mining in Action: Principles, Use Cases & Outlook
Break (Wednesday, 7 October, 12.55h – 13.30h)
Session 1 (Wednesday, 7 October, 13.30h – 14.30h)
- 13.30 – 13.50: Robert Rodgers (Geisinger). Leveraging process mining for better compliance and operational excellence.
- 13.50 – 14.10: Thomas Vervenne (Philip Morris International). Finance Value Creator – Internal Audit Process Mining.
- 14.10 – 14.30: Magnar Naustdalslid (UDI – Norwegian Directorate of Immigration). Process mining and immigration in Norway.
Break (Wednesday, 7 October, 14.30h – 14.45h)
Session 2 (Wednesday, 7 October, 14.45h – 15.45h)
- 14.45 – 15.05: Stefano Tomasini, Roberta Grimaldi (INAIL – Istituto Nazionale per l’Assicurazione Contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro), Giorgio Cotroneo (HSPI). BPM as a Service – How Process Mining and Big Data support continuous monitoring and improvement of business processes.
- 15.05 – 15.25: Cristina McGregor (NTT Group). Achieving Process Excellence through Data-driven Process Optimisation and Process Mining.
- 15.25 – 15.45: Dennis Preuss (Ernst & Young AG). Process Mining in Auditing: First-hand Experience of Ernst Young.
Break (Wednesday, 7 October, 15.45h – 16.00h)
Session 3 (Wednesday, 7 October, 16.00h – 17.00h)
- 16.00 – 16.20: Olga Kacprzak (mBank). Processes Seen through the Eyes of Data: The Experience of mBank.
- 16.20 – 16.40: Scott Gorman (ivari). Practical Implementation of Process & Task Mining at North American Insurance Company ivari.
- 16.40 – 17.00: Filippo Censi, Luca Dridani, Patrizia Carpena (Chiesi Pharmaceuticals), Chiesi Pharmaceuticals – A First Exploration in a New-to-Us Territory.