The Industry Track is part of this year´s international conference for Process Mining and lasts from Wednesday afternoon to Thursday noon. It is meant as an addition to the cutting-edge research and in-depth technical topics being discussed during the conference. While being open to everyone, it is designed specifically for industry experts. It offers a unique opportunity to connect with experienced practitioners and practice-oriented researchers from around the world, exchange ideas and gain valuable insights. Whether you are a seasoned expert or just starting out in your career with Process Mining, this track offers something for everyone!
In a dynamic and engaging format, we shed light on some of the most current aspects in the Process Mining landscape — specifically in and for companies. Furthermore, we leave room for discussions and networking between the participants. In particular, you will have the chance to:
- Listen to an engaging keynote by researcher and entrepreneur Marlon Dumas, Professor of Software Engineering & Information Systems at the University of Tartu;
- Join group discussions led by industry experts, focusing on current Process Mining trends and challenges (further details below);
- Join a panel discussion featuring leading Process Mining experts from both vendors and consultancies lead by Marc Kerremans (Gartner) and Büsra Zanner (Women in Process Mining)
- Network and connect with vendors, consultancies, and practitioners throughout the event at the post-industrial party on Wednesday night.
The Industry Track aims to offer an engaging and interactive experience this year. To this end, we introduced a new format and sessions. The group discussions will each focus on a different aspect of Process Mining and will be moderated by highly experienced practitioners and representatives from vendors and consultancies:
- Business value aspects:
- Collaborational aspects:
- Cultural aspects:
- Interface aspects:
- Organizational aspects:
- Technical aspects:
Besides, further seasoned Process Mining experts have already confirmed their participation in the Industry Track:
- Christian Schilling (ABB)
- Marcello la Rosa (Apromore)
- Thomas Both (Capgemini)
- Maximilian Hoffmann (Lufthansa)
- Rasto Hlavac (Microsoft / Minit)
- Constantin Wehmschulte (mpmX)
- Urszula Jessen (process.science)
- Yiming Sun (proxverse)
- Peter Blank (PwC)
- Teemu Lehto (QPR)
- Moh Ghadban (Roboyo)
- Alessandro Manzi (SAP / Signavio)
- Ron Agam (SAP / Signavio)
- Marc Vietor (Software AG)
The registration can be performed directly via the conference registration page. Full-conference and industry-track-only packages are available.
Please find a tentative schedule below. Stay tuned for more information and updates! For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at ICPM2023email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rome in October!
Wednesday, 25th October
|Kick-off & keynote 13:30-15:00|
|Coffee break 15:00-15:30|
|Focus sessions 15:30-16:30|
|Post-industrial party 19:30-23:00|
Thursday, 26th October
|Focus session pitches 9:30-10:30|
|Coffee break 10:30-11:00|
|Panel discussion + wrap-up 11:00-12:15|