The Industry Track is part of this year´s international conference for Process Mining and lasts from Wednesday afternoon to Thursday noon. It is meant as an addition to the cutting-edge research and in-depth technical topics being discussed during the conference. While being open to everyone, it is designed specifically for industry experts. It offers a unique opportunity to connect with top practitioners and practice-oriented researchers from around the world, exchange ideas and gain valuable insights. Whether you are a seasoned expert or just starting out in your career with Process Mining, this track offers something for everyone!
In a dynamic and engaging format, we shed light on some of the most current aspects in the Process Mining landscape — specifically in and for companies. Furthermore, we leave room for discussions and networking between the participants. In particular, you will have the chance to:
- Listen to an engaging keynote
- Join a panel discussion from leading Process Mining experts
- Participate in discussions and workshops concerning current Process Mining trends and challenges with other participants
- Connect with vendors, consultants, and practitioners
- Join the party on Wednesday night and network with fellow Process Mining enthusiasts, while having a good time!
The registration can be performed directly in the conference registration form (available soon!).
If you wish to take part in the Industry Track only, please use the Industry Track only form.
Please find a tentative schedule below. Stay tuned for more information and updates! For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at ICPM2023email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Rome in October!
Wednesday, 25th October
|Kick-off & keynote|
Thursday, 26th October
|Key takeaway presentations|
|Panel discussion + wrap-up|